1. Books may be retained for a period not exceeding 7 days by members.
2. A fine of Rs. 2/- will be charged under the rules of the library for each day the book is kept beyond the due date.
3. Books may be renewed on request at the discretion of the librarian.
4. Dog - earing the pages of a book, marking or writing therein with ink or pencil, tearing or taking out its pages or otherwise damaging it will constitute an injury to such book.
5. Any such injury to a book is a serious offence unless, a borrower points out the damage at the time of borrowing the book, he/she shall be required to replace the book or pay its price.
6. Newspapers, magazines, pamphlets must be handled with care. If any student is found removing any article, picture etc., from any magazine or newspaper, disciplinary action will be taken against the student.